Marius Fabre Olive Oil Liquid Black Soap
Marius Fabre has been making cauldron-cooked olive oil black soap at their soap factory in Salon-de-Provence using traditional crafts expertise for over 110 years.
A very effective natural cleaner for the whole house, ecological and economical, it can easily replace about a dozen other specific householder cleaning products.
Ingredients: potassium soap made with olive oil, water
- 100 % vegetable oils (olive oil)
- No colouring, no added fragrance, no preservatives
- No chemical additives
This 1 litre refill contains liquid olive oil black soap for the 500ml dispenser.
Around the house and in the kitchen
- Cleans floors and all types of surfaces
- Removes grease on ovens, hobs, extractors, frying pans, etc.
- Cleans windows and fire insert glasses
- Removes stains on tablecloths, napkins, tea towels, etc.
- For machine washing
Unlike other black soaps made from linseed oil, Marius Fabre black soap is made from olive oil, a high concentration of olive oil. That's how it gets its lovely dark brown colour.
Made from vegetable oil, solvent-free and with no artificial colouring, Marius Fabre olive oil black soap is biodegradable and safe for the environment.
Its highly concentrated formula means that only a little goes a really long way.