Conditioning Suede & Nubuck Cleaner
This nourishing alcohol-free treatment and blemish repair is fortified with aloe Vera and Vitamin-C. Ideal for use on all types of suede and nubuck to remove stains, blemishes, and odors while evening tone and coloration. A hydrating formulation of organic aloe leaf, witch hazel, and castile soap gently cleans suede while replacing essential vitamins and nutrients.
This all-natural formula is completely free of harsh chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic fragrances, making it safe for all types and colors of leather. It's easy to use, simply apply a small amount to a clean cloth and massage into the leather. This treatment will not only make your leather water-resistant, but it will also prolong the life of your leather goods as it nourishes dehydrated leather and restores luster and shine.
Apply as often as necessary clean suede and nubuck leather. Frequent application will continually hydrate, extending the amount of time between conditioning. Temporary darkening may occur. This is completely normal, and original coloration will gradually come back over time.
- Shake bottle well before each use
- Do not spot-clean, always treat entire item for an even finish
- Spray leather until it looks wet and use a soft horsehair brush to gently clean suede
- Use a tampico brush to remove any stubborn stains or caked on mud
- Wipe down leather with a lint-free cloth