Boot Wax - Leather Protectant
Otterwax natural beeswax-based waterproofing treatment for leather is the ultimate solution for protecting your leather goods from water damage. Made with all-natural ingredients, including beeswax, lanolin, and essential oils, this heavy-duty treatment forms a durable barrier against water, while also conditioning and preserving the leather.
This all-natural formula is completely free of harsh chemicals, preservatives, and synthetic fragrances, making it safe for all types and colors of leather. It's easy to use, simply apply a small amount to a clean cloth and massage into the leather. This treatment will not only make your leather water-resistant, but it will also prolong the life of your leather goods as it nourishes dehydrated leather and restores luster and shine.
This treatment is perfect for all types of leather such as shoes, boots, bags, jackets, furniture, and more. Trust in our natural beeswax-based waterproofing treatment for a long-lasting, natural solution to protect your leather goods.
- Apply to leather using a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Allow leather to fully absorb.
- Fully coat seams and around eyelets.
- Buff leather with horsehair brush or flannel cloth.
- Reapply as often as necessary.
- Follow up with Leather Oil to shine.
- Product FAQ
- Product Photo Tutorial
- Net Wt. 2oz of 5oz
- Made In The USA
- Apply as often as necessary to maintain waterproof seal. May be applied on top of prior treatments. Temporary darkening may occur. This is completely normal, and original coloration is restored within a few days. Proudly made in the USA.