Round Banneton Bread Proofing Basket with cloth liner
Made with natural Rattan. Creates a slightly humid micro-climate between the dough and basket during proofing. The cloth liners protect the basket from sticky residue.
9" wide across top
How to Use:
1. Dust the liner with flour so the dough doesn't stick to it.
2. Dust the dough with flour and place it in the basket to proof.
3. Let the dough proof for about 2 hours.
4. With one hand gripping the basket and the other gently supporting the dough, quickly turn over the basket onto the baking tray or peel.
5. Slash the dough with a scoring lame.