Paring Knife - Stainless Steel
Regular price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Prepare your vegetables, trim a steak, or slice up cheese for a platter all with the Opinel No 112 Paring Knife. This stainless steel blade was designed to be long-lasting, made from special anti-corrosive metal and a beechwood handle. Tired of wasting time handwashing all your delicate dishes? This paring knife is dishwasher safe! Add this simple, yet effective knife to your cutlery collection and enjoy its versatility for years to come!
Paring Knife (No 112) Features:
- Made in France
- Stainless Steel blade and hornbeam handle
- The handle is resistant to moisture and dirt
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 7.6" (Blade 3.87")
- Blade made of anti-corrosive Sandvik stainless steel with a beechwood handle
- Perfect for chopping, peeling, slicing and paring fruits and vegetables